Sunday, November 29, 2009

Engagement party thank you cards

So I will be the first to admit, I am not the craftiest of brides. Mind you, I really really want to be, but I am just starting the wedding planning process so we're taking baby steps here people. My first foray into adding a little DIY flair to the mix is with the thank you cards for my engagement party. My wonderful parents were kind enough to throw my fiance and I an engagement party to celebrate with family and friends (mostly family friends :)). It was a lovely fete and everyone who attended was as kind as can be. To thank them for their generosity with the gifts, I of course wanted to send thank you cards as soon as possible. Since we haven't had to make very many decisions on colors and themes just yet, I decided to find a cute little box o cards at Target. (Can I just exclaim by the way, I so HEART Target. Might not be the last time I exclaim that.) Target has great stuff, case in point some cute letterpress cards - affordable luxury! 50 cards for $12.99. Can't beat that.

Here is the result. What exactly did I DIY? I have had these cute rubber & acrylic stamp set from before and I decided to stamp the envelope seal on the back. It was a teeny gesture, but it made me happy.

Source: Target.com


Credit: own image



Credit: own image

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Sonia and I manage www.IndianWeddingSite.com. I recently came across your blog and wanted to find out if you were interested in also publishing your blog posts on our site. We average over 2,000 visits a day and I know our brides would love to follow your journey. Please let me know if you are interested - sonia @ indianweddingsite.com

    ReplyDelete