Sunday, January 10, 2010

Color inspiration image

After weeks (nay months!) of scouring the internet for ideas and inspiration to help me decide my color palette, I *think* I've sort of, kind of, come to an understanding about what I would generally like it to be. Granted, I do reserve the right to tweak said palette...but it's looking like I'm headed in the Pink and Orange direction. Not just any pink and orange though. Specifically, Fuchsia and Saffron - i.e. a deep hot pink and a dark vibrant red-orange. Indian weddings are very festive and celebratory in nature. To me, this palette is colorful, modern and chic and flat-out makes me feel happy and energetic when I see it. Here was the image that sealed the deal.




And here is the inspiration board that brought it home by visualizing how the palette will come together at the venue.


I'll probably create my own inspiration board soon but we have a starting point. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment