Saturday, January 2, 2010

WeddingNouveau.com - A Style Guide for Intercultural Brides

I have found what may very well be the PERFECT wedding inspiration website for me and I'm so excited! WeddingNouveau.com showcases some of the most unique, stunning and just plain globally gorgeous images that celebrate cultures blissfully coming together in aesthetic heaven. The entire site is filled to the brim with jaw-dropping beauty, fashion, and decor ideas for a modern fusion wedding. I have pored over practically every post... site designer Fri (aka SpicyHugs) has an amazing eye - not just for weddings but decor in general. I feel so lucky to have discovered this site. There are some fabulous inspiration boards to help brides find their color palette - here are my favorites. Pretty, pretty, pretty...

Paprika (Deep Orange) and Teal Blue

Teal blue and Mustard yellow

Hot Pink, Orange, Purple

Teal blue and Red

No comments:

Post a Comment