Monday, December 21, 2009

Simply sweet centerpieces

Here are some simple sweet centerpieces that caught my eye. I'm having trouble deciding on my color palette - way too many options - so I'm hoping that maybe flowers will guide me in the right direction.

I can't get enough hot pink!
The colors on this next arrangement are a little soft and blushy for an Indian wedding but the choice of flowers is lovely and how sweet is the vintagey monogram?


Here is a super glamorous look. The varying heights of the vessels add a lot of drama. I would bring in at least one color into this table setting.


This dahlia centerpiece is exactly what I expect for Summer wedding flowers - a fresh burst coral color.

Another glamorous option - the crystals draping dramatically over the table edge are very ooh-la-la.

No comments:

Post a Comment